
Over the next 6 months I will be working on my 2008 Staff Fellowship project. Each week I'll be adding content to this blog - new discoveries, questions, issues and ideas. I am hoping that members of the Project Reference Group will log on regularly to provide feedback and ideas. It will be great to also gather information from other staff members who have worked with the rare books collections in the past or the present!
The project plan has yet to be finalised! I'll post it to the blog later in January.

2 comments:
This looks like a great way to share what you discover during the project with a broader audience.
I look forward to reading as these project overlap with the discovery. The rare books and the learning 2.0. It will be interesting to hear if the learning 2.0 influences changes the shape of your project in any way.
Post a Comment