I'm not sure what the name of the library is but it is in New Haven! Perhaps we could consider a wall of books in the new Building design! They did it at the British Library as well....
I find it incredibly frustrating to have so many accounts! I have a work email, my home email, a google account for igoogle, a Facebook account, a delicious account, a blogline account, a Skype account and a Snapfish account...I have a Flickr account I don't really want.....I don't want anymore! ( I also have an online banking account!)


3 comments:
You could probably add to that all the useless store cards that you also end up with. Who needs all these things and how can you keep track of them all! I thought you might like this site. http://www.rarebookroom.org/
The Library is the Beineke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, at Yale University.
I'm with you, Maggie, I'm at the stage I need an index to my LIST of passwords and accounts. Whatever happened to life being simplified by technology? I say bring on the implanted password chip, then all we'll have to do is bang our heads against the screen to log in anywhere...
Post a Comment